RSVP for August's Educational Event
Traveling in the New Normal: Best Practices from an Expert Travel Agent
In August we will be welcoming expert travel agent and owner and founder of Trip and Sip, Karen Lynn, as our guest speaker at both our Lunch & Learn and Wine & Wisdom! Trip and Sip is a local, boutique travel agency that has been operating in the Triangle for many years and Karen is an expert on all things domestic and international travel. From couples trips, to domestic vacations, to international cruises, to multi-national getaways, Karen has not only the knowledge to make your trip amazing, but also all of the information you need to travel amid our delicate and ongoing recovery from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Join us in August to learn more about getting away sooner rather than later! To read more about Trip and Sip, you can visit their website here.
- New procedures and protocols for traveling in and out of the United States
- Varying requirements to enter and leave other countries
- How to manage all of this when traveling internationally
- Booking multi-national trips
- Tips for traveling domestically! Managing travel during COVID in different parts of our country
- Karen's suggested travel - favorite trips and tips!
Lunch & Learn - Wednesday, August 11th | 11:30AM - 12:30PM
Wine & Wisdom - Wednesday, August 11th | 4:30PM - 5:30 PM
Please fill out the form below and be sure to indicate which session you plan to attend. As part of your RSVP, we are asking that you take a moment to review the social contract. If you are not fully vaccinated we ask that you wear a face mask while inside our office except, of course, while eating.
Looking for a different event? Return to the Events RSVP page.